Top 5 WiFi Passwords Breaking Apps in 2015

There are thousands of companies around the world that provide free internet access, you can use these networks, especially in the travel, without the need to use 3G or other connection. There are also shops, cafes, schools and others. Therefore, and to help you know the password Wi-Fi networks, you choose the best five applications in the Android system that you can use to find the password for the Wi-Fi million places around the world.


1-Mandic magic


Mandic Magic is a free application for Android which gives you the possibility to discover thousands password Wi-Fi in the shops, cafes and businesses all over the world. The sharing and the participation of passwords by users to apply and you can save the maps to get to the passwords even when the Internet does not exist in your phone! 
2- Wifi map pro


Is one of the applications that it is too well known, as well as a free application that offers you an easy way to discover thousands of Wi-Fi passwords for restaurants, supermarkets, cafes, and more. Adopts the same strategy as its predecessor as it relies on users to see and share passwords.

3- free zone


Another application to free Android system, which you can use to find the password for the millions of Wi-Fi points all over the world. You can download passwords to access them in case of non-availability of Internet connection on your computer.

4-Wifi


Is an application that allows you an easy way to discover and know the password for more than 12 million points, Wi-Fi in all parts of the world. All passwords are shared by users and you can also see and watch the passwords that resides sites near you.




We finally the last of the application, an application similar to what we mentioned above, you can also password for millions of Wi-Fi networks detected in all parts of the world, as you can also save passwords to gain access to it in the post and identify nearby Wi-Fi networks of public you.















Previous
Next Post »

1 commentaires:

Click here for commentaires
20 octobre 2021 à 18:03 ×

I shouldn't be saying this here but however, my name is kim, I have been scammed too many times in the pass that made me almost gave up in getting the information i needed to prove my ex husband wrong regarding the dead of our son in court, please don't be a victim, because it took me months to find a genuine hacker who helped me out and gave me the result have spent over $8500 to so many bad hackers online. Thank you wizardcyprus! The work you did on my ex husband’s iPhone was amazing and unbelievable to me with what I saw! I had already given up then I went on Facebook where I saw an advert from Kim leo, about his job well done. Please everyone I don’t really want to talk much to say just that I promised to tell everyone about him that’s why am doing this. If you want to be happy and be free from all the lies from your husband and men with fake love, contact this reliable hacker (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) WhatsApp +1 (424) 209-7204 I guarantee you for reliable service. Tell him I referred you.

Congrats bro Mozell R Robinson you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar